Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I am water intro




Sometimes it feels like something is trying to drown me.


But I am the water, my strength flows in the current.


And that is the reason I can breathe, and have not died!





I am water. Always in motion, even when I appear still. I am in a state of constant transformation. I can take the shape of any container. I nourish those who are thirsty, and only the ravenous winds can direct my motion. My emotions affect my states of matter. I freeze easily with the cold of others, and warmth has the substantial power of thaw. Although steam rises, given enough time I condense and return to my calm liquid state. I am water. I have the power to drown you, transport you, and nourish you. I am lethal and giving. I am self-reliant. I welcome and fear the wind, the only one with the power to move me, and I challenge fire whom I can extinguish but can not extinguish me; the power to transform me, but not destroy me.


Welcome to our Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment